Do you currently operate within a leadership role for your company? Perhaps you’re lined up to move into this type of position? Whatever the situation is, there’s always room for personal improvement. You may believe you have the necessary skills to complete the job — and this might be true — but you can always go a step further in that regard.
One way to do this effectively is by going back into education. Thankfully, with the development of technology, you don’t have to postpone your career for a number of years while you go to college or university. Now it can all be done online and within a matter of weeks.
How? This article will reveal the only online certificate program you need to develop your leadership skills.
The leadership certificate for you
At the award-winning Kelley School of Business, they offer a range of programs where you can earn a certificate in everything from marketing strategy to business essentials. Another offering of theirs is the Online Leadership and Change Certificate.
This program packs in an assortment of topics over its 12-week duration. Issues covered include how to:
- Attract and retain top talent
- Create new business models
- Adapt to disruptive technology
- Build adaptive, agile organizations
- Improve employee engagement
- Implement the latest innovations and business culture
The certificate is split up across four courses. These courses each have a three-week duration, and you will be educated by professionals such as accomplished business leaders, professional speakers, and published authors.
What can you gain from the program?
Aside from the certificate itself, you gain plenty of benefits from studying the Online Leadership and Change program. As well as improving your current capabilities in a leadership position, it supplies you with the latest competencies in this subject to add to your skill set.
As you earn the certificate, you will gain these specific abilities:
- Improved leadership: As you would expect, the program boosts your ability to lead other employees you’re responsible for.
- Insight gains: You will have better insight techniques to understand how you perform in your role. This can then show what areas you need to refine with your leadership style.
- New approaches: Making positive changes to your organization requires the ability to stay up-to-date with the latest leadership approaches. The program teaches these along with tools and techniques that can improve your organization’s structure.
- Interpersonal skills: This gives you a greater understanding of key interpersonal skills like negotiation and influence.
- Problem-solving skills: When it comes to solving complex problems, the course makes you aware of which differences and skills matter the most.
Starting your journey
If you are interested in enhancing your leadership potential, you can sign up for the program today. If you are fortunate to receive support from your current organization, your employer can pay directly for your spot in the program.
You only need to dedicate up to four hours a week for the course, so it won’t negatively affect your current employment. All it will do is set you up for greater success.
The post How to Develop Your Leadership Ability with This Certificate Program appeared first on Home Business Magazine.