The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a postgraduate study designed to develop and reinforce key business practices for professionals who pursue careers in business and management. With over 2,500 programs offered worldwide, MBA is currently the most popular professional degree program in the academe. Completing an MBA can help you land an executive career, get higher pay, and ultimately improve your professional reputation. If you want to pursue a Master’s of Business Administration degree but don’t have the time, here are the fastest MBA schools for you.
Fastest Accelerated MBA Schools
Today, universities in the United States offer on-campus, online, and tuition-free options for those who want to fast-track their MBA degrees. In just a year or even shorter, you can finish your MBA degree and enjoy the benefits of a very dynamic and driven environment.
Here are some elite accelerated MBA programs available for you:
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business – Gainesville, Florida
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke School of Business – Pembroke, North Carolina
- Western Illinois University College of Business and Technology – Macomb, Illinois
- Emporia State University School of Business – Emporia, Kansas
- Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business Administration – Lubbock, Texas
- Tennessee Technological University College of Business – Cookeville, Tennessee
- College of Charleston School of Business – Charleston, South Carolina
- Troy University Sorrell College of Business – Troy, Alabama
- Ohio University College of Business – Athens, Ohio
- University of Rhode Island College of Business Administration – Kingston, Rhode Island
- University of Findlay College of Business – Findlay, Ohio
- University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business – Cincinnati, Ohio
- University of Mississippi School of Business Administration – University, Mississippi
- Millsaps College Else School of Management – Jackson, Mississippi
- California State University, East Bay College of Business and Economics – Hayward, California
Careers for People with an MBA
With an MBA degree, you can establish a network with people from diverse backgrounds, which opens up an array of potential career opportunities for you. The good news is, jobs for MBA graduates are not strictly limited to the business world. You can pursue a managerial career in different areas, such as the public sector, government, and the private industry.
Here are some of the most in-demand jobs with an MBA degree:
- Business Consultant
- Financial Advisor
- Finance Manager
- HR Manager
- Investment Banker
- Information Technology Manager
- Management Analyst
- Marketing Manager
Now that you have already learned the fastest MBA schools for you and the most in-demand jobs for MBA graduates, we are going to address some of the frequently asked questions about the MBA degree.
Can you study MBA right after earning a bachelor’s degree?
For most prestigious business schools, they require that candidates should have at least a few years of professional work experience before taking an MBA degree. Meanwhile, there are some academic institutions that only require MBA candidates to complete an internship at a company or organization.
What are the requirements for an MBA degree?
Schools that offer an MBA degree often require applicants to submit their Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) scores, academic transcripts, letters of reference, and a statement of purpose for pursuing an MBA. If you are a non-native English speaker, you will have to present your TOEFL or IELTS scores or through documents containing your previous academic experience.
How does an MBA differ from an EMBA program?
The difference is the length of experience and admission requirements. For EMBA applicants, the minimum management experience should be ten years. On the other hand, an MBA degree only requires 3-5 years of professional experience.
Now more than ever, earning a degree in MBA has never been easier. There are many programs to choose from and career options in store for you. If you want to expand your knowledge, experiences, and networks in the business world, taking an MBA degree is a good investment.
Original source: https://homebusinessmag.com/lifestyles/education/mba-degree/